Did you receive a payment through MazumaGo?
Get paid through MazumaGo
When you receive a MazumaGo payment for the first time, you are asked to connect a bank account or create a MazumaGo account to deposit and use the funds.
A few things to note:
- Funds will be available immediately if you are a MazumaGo user.
- By connecting a bank account, the company sending the payment will only be able to send money to your account- they will not be able to pull money from your account.
- You are not required to sign up for MazumaGo.
- You will not be charged for any transactions you receive.
How to accept a MazumaGo payment
1. In the email, follow the 'Accept Payment' button.
2. Review the payment details and click the 'Accept Payment' button.
3. Select your deposit account. You can create a MazumaGo account and access the funds instantly, or withdraw the funds into a third party bank account,
4. Verify your phone number and enter the confirmation code.
5. Connect your bank account.
6. Select withdrawal account.
7. Confirm details and accept payment.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.