If your bank supports single sign-on, you can simply connect your account by logging in with your online banking credentials.
1) Select 'Settings' on the navigation menu at the top of the screen, then select 'Bank Connections' from the menu on the left.
2) Click '+ Bank Account’ in the top right corner of the Bank Accounts page, agree to the terms, and select your bank from the menu.
3) You will be redirected to your bank's online login portal.
4) Log in with your online banking credentials.
5) Select the account(s) to share with MazumaGo and any required additional information.
Note: You may need to select additional information to share in order to verify account ownership and enable money movement. Make sure all applicable boxes are checked.
6) Confirm account(s) to connect to your MazumaGo account.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.